General agents, automobile dealers and consumers who would like more information regarding our products, programs, or services will be requested to provide us with personally identifiable information in order to fulfill the request for information. The information you provide, such as name, mailing address or e-mail address, is collected, stored and used in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data and used to fulfill your request and follow-up with you in the future. All data collected is stored on a secure server to protect against unauthorized use and access.
Record of your use of this website is our property and is protected by and subject to the U.S. Electronic Communications Privacy Act. We reserve the right to use such information for our marketing endeavors and to disclose it to our affiliates, service providers, and companies with whom we have marketing agreements and in the following circumstances:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share the information to provide a product or service that you have requested;
- We, in good faith, determine that the information is legally required to be revealed by any relevant statute, regulation, ordinance, rule, administrative or court order, decree, or subpoena;
- We must reveal the information during the course of our enforcement of the policies and procedures of this website;
- We, in good faith, determine the information must be disclosed to correct what we believe to be false or misleading information or to address activities that we believe to be manipulative, deceptive or otherwise a violation of law; or
- You are otherwise notified at the time we collect the data that we will reveal the information.
We do not license or sell your information to third parties.
Copyright © 2017 Gulf States Financial Services, Inc.